Friday 5 March 2010

I once did an IQ test for work, when they were profiling everyone so they could hire people whose profile matched the best employees.
I scored 45. This means I should not be able to tie my own shoe laces.
This may also be ominous for my marriage.
According to the Geneva School of Business, the marriages most likely to work are those involving a woman who's five years younger than her husband, and 27 per cent more intelligent. She should have a degree, and he shouldn't (tick), and they should have the same cultural background (tick)
I got the age and intelligence thing the wrong way around, though. I hope that also works.
Matt is four years younger and about 50 per cent more intelligent. I have more commonsense, though, which may surprise some who know me.
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/lifematters/eternally-yours-a-gap-brings-you-closer-20100303-pj4k.html?skin=text-only

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! I think your IQ places you somewhere between a cretin and a moron, and if Matt's IQ is 50% higher than yours, then he's only mildly retarded.

    ReplyDelete